International Fellowship Training Program (IFTP)APUGA acts as a platform
The International Fellowship Training Program (IFTP) is sponsored by FWHUT (The Foundation of Women Health and Urogynecology of Taiwan). APUGA acts as a platform for trainees in Asia-Pacific area to visit a qualified Urogynecology Center. The purpose of education is to increase dissemination of urogynecological knowledge in Asia.Certificates from the APUGA
All trainees will receive a certificate from the APUGA after finishing the training course. Trainees who completed the International Fellowship Urogynecologic Training Program will obtain certificates from the APUGA.
THE APPLICATION AT A GLANCE
- The International Fellowship Training program can be found here. Applicants must submit the application form and required documents to the APUGA Secretariat at email@example.com.
- All trainees will receive a certificate from the APUGA after finishing the training course. Trainees who completed the International Fellowship Urogynecologic Training Program will obtain certificates from the training Hospital and the APUGA.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- All applicants must have APUGA membership.
- For application, please send the following documents via email to the APUGA Secretariat.( firstname.lastname@example.org):
(If you have any problem to prepare this document, please let us know and tell us the reason)
- The APUGA fellowship application form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of Diploma (Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in English and notarized if it is necessary)
- A copy of medical practice license (in English)
- A copy of passport (at least still valid for 6 months)
- A copy of working experience certificate (to prove your working experience in GYN is more than 1 year)
- 2*2 inches color photo (formal)
- English Health report (done in working place and within 90 days of the training starting date).
- The health report shall contain chest X-ray report (done within 90 days of the training starting date) and original health report of Hepatitis B & C (done in the past 6 months of training starting date; do not need to provide X-ray photo.). **If the doctor does not have antibody of Hepatitis B & C, please have injection first and provide the proof later. * The applicant will be responsible for the cost of all additional health examination or injection requested. The application process usually takes about 3 to 4 months. All applicants need to specify their preferred starting date of the training course and confirm the duration of training course with us.
- By completing the application, the applicants hereby agree to have their names, photos, and institutions announced on the APUGA website (under Education > Apply for fellowship.)
PREFERRED SUBMITTAL METHOD
Please submit the fellowship application electronically to the APUGA Secretariat. Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel: +886 2 2100 2440
Fax: +886 2 2100 2315
APUGA INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM FINAL REPORT
Dear APUGA International Fellows,
After completing your International Fellowship Training Program, hope your experience has been both rewarding and productive. The aim of this educational program is to enhance urogynecologic knowledge in Asia-Pacific area. In order to gain a more in-depth perspective of each Fellow's experience, it is mandatory to complete a formal final report and submit to the APUGA office no later than one month following completion of your fellowship. This report will be reviewed by the Education Committee, and also the APUGA Executive Members.
- Name of Fellow
- Dates of Fellowship
- Host site, host name, and contact information
- Detailed clinical experiences: Provide details relative to clinical, surgical, or other responsibilities. Place your learned skills in context to your sought goals.
- Provide detailed summary of what you have learned related to urogynecology since completing your fellowship and how you plan to apply this knowledge in future.
- Provide a well-structured manuscript of an urogynecology field research: Including Title, Abstract, Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results, Discussion, References, and Tables/Images. (If the training length is longer than 6 months, it is advised to conduct a research. The structure is according to the author’s instruction of papers you want to send.)
- Provide summary of the strengths and weaknesses of the fellowship program
- Provide a full itemized account regarding use of sponsors by FWHUT including receipts.
- Other comments you feel will be relevant to the continuing growth of the APUGA International Fellowship program and subsequent fellows.
Please submit your Final Report to the APUGA office via email at email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding submission of your final report, please contact the APUGA office.